Surveiller ce forum | Commencer une nouvelle discussion Commencer une nouvelle discussion
RE: DSN [ Répondre ]
Par : Olivier Brun on 2007-06-20 09:51
[forum:52754]
You must configure this option to enable it.
1) From global options:
Menu Tools Options... Select Advanced tab
On this window you have 4 tabs select the General tab and under the 'Return Receipt' button, you have a new button 'Delivery Status Notification'. This button allow you to configure the notification.
2) You can configure these options also in the user properties.

Par : Bertrand Paquet on 2007-06-20 00:18
[forum:52750]
Hi,

I try that, and I observe a new item "Ask a Delivery System Notification" in the Options Menu. But this item is always disabled.How can I enable it ? And what about the second separator which appeared under the 'Send a copy to item' ?

Regards,

Bertrand

Par : Eric BALLET BAZ on 2007-06-18 09:34
[forum:52746]
Hi,
to make the DSN works you must use the Milimail client :
http://admisource.gouv.fr/frs/download.php/323/milimail-0.1.0.0-win32.zip
and the DSN extension :
http://admisource.gouv.fr/frs/download.php/336/dsn-0.1.2.0.xpi

Then you will have a new entry named "Ask a Delivery Status Notification" in the "Options" menu just under the "Return Receipt" item.

Regards

DSN [ Répondre ]
Par : Bertrand Paquet on 2007-06-16 12:16
[forum:52744]
Bonjour,

Je n'arrive pas utiliser l'extension DSN que vous avez développée pour Thunderbird.

J'utilise la dernière version de Thunderbird (2.0.0.4). J'ai installé l'extension DSN 0.1.2.0. La seule différence que je note, c'est l'apparition d'un deuxième séparateur Entre "archiver une copie" et "Sécurité", dans la fenetre de composition de message. J'imagine que c'est la que vont apparaitre les options DSN, mais il n'y a rien entre les 2 séparateurs.

J'ai essayé d'installer toutes les extensions milimail (Language pack, XSMTP ...). J'ai essayé d'utiliser la version de Thunderbird fournie par Milimail. Je n'ai pas eu plus de succés.

Y a t il quelque chose à installer pour que cela fonctionne ? Ou est ce que c'est ma méthode d'utilisation qui est mauvaise ?

Merci d'avance.

Bertrand

FEDER Powered By FusionForge Collaborative Development Environment Charte d'utilisation / Nous contacter / Mentions légales Haut de page